Last Updated on June 16, 2021
Crown Trick is a beautifully animated rogue-like RPG adventure characterized by turn-based combat and skill-item interactive strategy. Enter a labyrinth that moves as you move, where mastering the elements is key to defeating enemies and uncovering the mysteries of this underground world.
The procedurally-generated maze ensures you have a different experience every time you enter the dungeon. But unlike traditional open maps, Crown Trick locks you inside of small dungeon room to do battle with monsters. Without access to the entire map, you have no choice but to strategically decide how you will mount an attack on the enemy.
The game moves as you move, and your enemies will stand still until you decide what’s the best way to attack. Take however long you need to map out your route, decide the best way to avoid traps, or how to use the elements to your advantage. A carefully thought out strategy is the key to escaping this dungeon alive.
As you go deeper into the dungeon you will come across terrains mirroring a variety of elements that can be combined with your skills to deal heavy damage to the enemy.
You can also download this game: Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
- Procedurally Generated Maze
- Synchronous Turn-Based Strategy
- Cast your Skills on the Elements of the Terrain
- Learn Skills from your Enemy
CPU: Intel Core(TM) i3-4160 / AMD X4 830
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / AMD R7 350
RAM: 4 GB
HDD: 2 GB Available Space
DirectX: Version 11
OS: Windows 7 (32-bit Version)
- Download the game from any of the links provided below.
- Please extract the files with the Password mentioned below if asked.
- Install the game.
- Run the game as an administrator.
- If you want me to continue this good work, Please share the website with your friends.