The next chapter in the haunting Dread X Collection series. Co-produced by the legendary David Szymanski (DUSK, The Music Machine, Squirrel Stapler), Dread X Collection: The Hunt showcases 7 all-new short horror shooters from a handpicked selection of creative and unique indie developers.
|Dread X Collection: The Hunt
Continuing the Dread X Collection story, you play as series newcomer Artemis. Driven by a cryptic message recorded by someone from her past, Artemis makes her way to the ARK 2 research base. Explore the abandoned base and uncover the mystery of what happened. If you’re tough enough, you just might save the world.
The Hunt was conceived and developed as a collaborative effort between Dread XP and David Szymanski. The devs were selected to represent a mix of the wide wild world of indie shooters.
The timeframe they were given was doubled (from 10 to 20 days) so as to give them more time to develop and hone their ideas. It’s still the short and creative anthology horror you know and love, but with a little more shine.
You can also download this game: Resident Evil 2
- 7 new short horror shooters from talented and creative indie devs
- A robust arctic base to explore
- All shooters (be it a gun, a camera, or both!)
- A new mystery to uncover as part of the Dread X Collection universe
- 8-12 hours of playtime
CPU: Dual-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.0 GHz or Faster
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or MD Radeon 6870 HD Series
RAM: 4 GB
HDD: 10 GB Available Space
DirectX: Version 11
OS: Windows 7 32/64-bit
- Download the game from any of the links provided below.
- Please extract the files with the Password mentioned below if asked.
- Install the game.
- Run the game as an administrator.
- If you want me to continue this good work, Please share the website with your friends.