Last Updated on October 5, 2016
Battlefield 3 has Stopped Working FIXED
Battlefield 3 Stopped Working Error Fix for PC. If You installed and Crack the Game successfully but still receiving an error “Battlefield 3 has Stopped Working” than watch the following video and do the Steps mentioned in the Video. Watch The Fix Video with Proof and remove you error for Microsoft Windows.
Battlefield 3 Error FIXED Video :
- Remove the Trademark Symbol from Battlefield 3 Installed Game Folder Name.
- Go to Start Menu >> Run.
- Type Regedit in Run and Press OK.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >> SOFTWARE >> Wow6432Node >> EA Games >> Battlefield 3.
- Remove the Trademark Symbol from Battlefield 3 Name.
- Run the Game as an Administrator.
- Enjoy 🙂