Dorfromantik is a relaxing building strategy and puzzle game in which you place tiles to create ever-growing, idyllic village landscapes. With Dorfromantik, you can immerse yourself in a quiet, peaceful world at any time and take a break from everyday life.
At the same time, Dorfromantik offers a challenge for those who are looking for one: To beat the highscore, you need to carefully plan and strategically place your tiles. One after the other, you draw the top tile of the stack, place it on one available slot and rotate for the best fit. Thereby groups and combinations of landscapes are formed, such as forests, villages or water bodies, and you are rewarded with points depending on how well the tile fits.
On some tiles you will also encounter special objects that give you a quest: For example, the windmill wants to border 6 grain fields, the locomotive wants to be connected to 10 tracks or the deer wants to inhabit a forest with at least 50 trees. Fulfill these quests to get more tiles to continue the expansion of your landscape. The game ends when the tile stack is used up.
As you expand the landscape, you can advance into new, colorful biomes and discover pre-placed game objects that give you long-term tasks. Through these tasks you can unlock new tiles, new biomes and new quests.
You can also download this game:
- Building endless and beautiful landscapes
- Unique mix of strategy and puzzle mechanics
- Relaxing and calming gameplay
- Idyllic village scenery
- Strategic placement to beat the highscore
- High replay value – every session is different
- Many unlockable tiles and biomes
- Original Artstyle with handpainted boardgame feel
- 4X Strategy
- Resource Management
- Combat & Violence
CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core (Intel / AMD)
GPU: Nvidia GT550M | AMD Radeon R7/HD 5650 | Intel HD 520
RAM: 3 GB
HDD: 500 MB Available Space
OS: Windows 7
- Download the game from any of the links provided below.
- Please extract the files with the Password mentioned below if asked.
- Install the game.
- Run the game as an administrator.
- If you want me to continue this good work, Please share the website with your friends.