The ecosystem isn’t just a video game version of the laws of ecology with pre-made fish models. The simulation actually determines the creatures in the game: their bodies, how they swim, and how they think and behave. All the creatures in the trailer evolved on their own in the game; none were hand-edited!
|Slug Disco Studios
At Ecosystem’s heart are evolving virtual lifeforms, who grow from synthetic DNA and live in a physically-simulated ocean. This synthetic DNA encodes everything about a creature, from skeletal structure to skin, from joint-types to mental processes. The genetic code of a creature can mutate, combine, be spliced with other species, and be directly modified by the player.
Creature brains are also encoded in DNA and subject to evolution. The neurology of a virtual lifeform is a pipeline computer where, every moment, data from sense organs is passed through a network of neurons and finally contracts a muscle in a specific body part.
You can also download this game: Cruelty Squad
- Virtual creatures evolve on their own to adapt to an environment you create.
- Creatures’ nervous systems evolve along with their bodies.
- Movement is bound by the laws of fishics.
- Play for thousands of hours and never see the same animal twice!.
CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
RAM: 4 GB
HDD: 2 GB Available Space
OS: Windows 7 64-bit or higher
- Download the game from any of the links provided below.
- Please extract the files with the Password mentioned below if asked.
- Install the game.
- Run the game as an administrator.
- If you want me to continue this good work, Please share the website with your friends.