Portal Stories: Mel is a community made, free modification for Portal 2 based in the Portal universe.It tells the story of Mel, who meets a new personality core and faces an undiscovered threat to the Aperture facility.
|Game||Portal Stories: Mel|
|Publisher||Prism Game Studios Ltd.|
Portal Stories: Mel Overview
1952, in the early years of Aperture: Science Innovators, Cave Johnson’s scientists experimented with whatever they wanted. Not everything worked as it should have thought, but that wasn’t going to get in the way of the progress of Science! Mel, unfortunately, took part in a faulty test called the Aperture: Science Innovators Short-Term Relaxation Vault, falling asleep for years.
When she finally wakes, there is a fake Cave Johnson telling her she needs to escape the facility and a new device called the Aperture Handheld Portal Device, her mind races with questions. “Who is this imposter, Cave Johnson?” “What happened to the facility and its staff?”
You can also download this game: Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars
- 22 levels, with an estimated gameplay time of ~6-10 hours
- Custom Story with 350 separate in-game voice lines
- Huge amount of custom assets
- 27 steam achievements
- Standalone mod (You do not need Portal 2 installed to play)
- Logic based puzzles, not execution based puzzles
CPU: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
GPU: ATI Radeon 2400 or higher / NVIDIA 8600M or higher / Intel HD Graphics 3000 or higher
RAM: 2 GB
HDD: 11 GB Available Space
DirectX: 9.0c Compatible
OS: Windows 8.1/Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Download the game from any of the links provided below.
- Please extract the files with the Password mentioned below if asked.
- Install the game.
- Run the game as an administrator.
- If you want me to continue this good work, Please share the website with your friends.