Last Updated on February 2, 2021
The Medium is one of the best third-person horror games I’ve ever played. This game is a terrifying but compelling exploration of duality that uses the horror of personal trauma to craft a memorable tale.
The Medium Overview
Discover a dark mystery only in this game can solve. Explore the real world and the spirit world at the same time. Use your psychic abilities to solve puzzles spanning both worlds, uncover deeply disturbing secrets, and survive encounters with The Maw – an entity born from an unspeakable tragedy.
The Medium is a third-person psychological horror game that features innovative dual-reality gameplay, a unique art style inspired by painter Zdzisław Beksiński, and an original soundtrack co-composed by Arkadiusz Reikowski and Akira Yamaoka.
You can also download this game: Fear The Dark unknown
- You’ve only seen half so far.
- Become a medium.
- See what’s hidden.
- Play in two worlds at the same time.
- Enter a dark reality inspired by Beksiński.
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-6600 / AMD Ryzen™ 5 2500X
GPU: @1080p NVIDIA GEFORCE® GTX 1650 Super or GTX 1060 / Radeon™ R9 390X
RAM: 8 GB
HDD: 55 GB Available Space
DirectX: Version 11
OS: Windows 10 (64bit version only)
- Download the game from any of the links provided below.
- Please extract the files with the Password mentioned below if asked.
- Install the game.
- Run the game as an administrator.
- If you want me to continue this good work, Please share the website with your friends.