Last Updated on February 18, 2021
Phasmophobia is a 4 player online co-op psychological horror where you and your team members of paranormal investigators will enter haunted locations filled with paranormal activity and gather as much evidence of the paranormal as you can.
You will use your ghost hunting equipment to search for and record evidence of whatever ghost is haunting the location to sell onto a ghost removal team. You can choose to support your team by monitoring the location with CCTV cameras and motion sensors from the safety of the truck or head inside and get your hands dirty with the ghostly activity that will get increasingly hostile as time goes on.
Play alongside your friends with up to 4 players in this co-op horror where teamwork is key to your success. Use well-known ghost hunting equipment such as EMF Readers, Spirit Boxes, Thermometers, and Night Vision Cameras to find clues and gather as much paranormal evidence as you can.
You can also download this game: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Immersive Experience
- Cross platform
- Co-op multiplayer
- Unique Ghosts
- Full Voice Recognition
CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
RAM: 8 GB
HDD: 16 GB Available Space
OS: Windows 10 64Bit
- Download the game from any of the links provided below.
- Please use the password mentioned below to extract the files if asked.
- Mount the downloaded file.
- Go to the mounted directory and install the game.
- After successful installation, Apply the Crack.
- Run the game as an administrator.
- If you want me to continue this good work, please share the website with others!